Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More tough questions


Last night when I was reading to Abraham he told me that when I was very old, he would read to me. And then he told me that when I was very old, I would die and my body would return to the earth. Followed by this series of questions: "but when you are up in the clouds are you sitting down or are your standing up? Are you lying down?" He really needed to know this answer-when you were dead and you went somewhere else, could get up and run around. We haven't been that clear about what happens. I don't like making up answers that I don't know for sure. I always answer the " where do you guy when you die" question with a bunch of possible scenarios. Abraham seemed to really really need this answer. I could have made something up but all I could come up with was, "well, we just won't know for sure until it actually happens." That seemed to satisfy the curiosity for now. But I guess I need to be better prepared for questions like this.

No comments: