Angelo's favorite song lately is "Happy nose" (If you're happy and you know it). He will frequently say "happpy nose" and start swaying back and forth. That means you have to sing it. Other faves are the Batman theme (he likes to fill in the Batman part after the nuh nuh nuh), and 5 little monkeys. When he gets a chance (ie brother doesn't answer) he likes to fill in the "no more monkeys jumping on the bed!" part.
Have I mentioned the cape recently? He's basically been wearing a red cape tucked into the back of his shirt for over two weeks--including sleeping. The other day I woke up to him silently holding the cape in my face waiting for me to tuck it back in his shirt.
When he wants the cape he shouts; "Mommy! I be super hero!"
So, I guess the costuming mania has now spread to the youngest member of the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment